Sunday, January 28, 2007

ITS HARD OUT THERE FOR A MANAGER OF PROSTITUTES

ARE YOU CONSTANTLY CONFUSED AS TO WHAT THOSE NUTTY RAPPERS AND ROCKERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IN THEIR FUCKING SONGS???

http://slangcity.com/songs/index.htm!!!!

THIS SITE WILL HELP YOU GET FAMILIAR!!!!!


LIKE, JAY Z IS REALLY SAYING:

    If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, young man
    I've got 99 problems but a woman isn't one of them

AND WATCH OUT FOR THE GAME CAUSE:
    If a man steps on my white Nike Air Force One sneakers and makes them dirty
    I will murder him

AND NO WONDER TWISTA RAPS SO FAST, HE'S GOTTA CRAM IN PERFECT SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND SYNTAX:
    My ladies that are always drinking expensive Cristal champagne,
    Always looking nice, wearing diamond belly button jewelry or bracelets
    Girls that have large attractive thighs - I want to have sex with them in Chicago.
    They'll have sex with R. Kelly and myself.

DON'T FORGET, THEY DO ROCK SONGS TOO:

No comments: